Prom photo booth rental
Let us rock your prom! just $425.00 for 2 hours, unlimited photo strips, props. Save money, sell more tickets, make your prom the best!
Our Open Air Prom Photo Booth Rental in Western Massachusetts is an affordable way to add fun and excitement to your schools prom. We are not the traditional cube booth that only fits a few people. We offer your school our open air prom photo booth rental for a special discount price of only $425.00 for 2 hours of photo booth fun for groups of all sizes. Our open air photo booth can handle even large groups of friends, and is handicapped accessible.
We have an extensive selection of props for the enjoyment of the students & faculty and 11 free backgrounds to choose from. You may select up to 2 backgrounds for your prom at no additional cost! We offer hats, stick props, super hero masks, inflatable musical instruments, chalk board signs, sun glasses and much more. Our prom photo booth rental gives each group entering the booth unlimited photo strips with 3 photos on each strip. If 8 people are in the group, we print 8 photo strips, if 12 enter we print 12. . .
Call us at 413-537-8137 for more information. Make your prom exciting, awesome, memorable & profitable with our prom photo booth rental. We are confident you will find us the best value.
Want a more affordable alternative for formal couple photographs? We can do that too. We can upload to Facebook as well.
- 2 hours of photo booth fun and excitement for your students & faculty.
- Custom photo strip created exclusively for you with your school prom branding and color of choice…
- Unlimited photo strips, Each group entering the booth are photographed 3 times (change pose and props between each pic), unlimited photo strips printed out on the spot, no waiting. Each person gets a photo strip! If 10 people are in your group, we print 10 photo strips, no limit on how many times everyone visits the booth all evening
- Use of our extensive prop collection, new props added frequently. *AGE APPROPRIATE PROPS AVAILABLE, JUST LET US KNOW
- Our friendly attendant to serve you
- A download of all photos we take at the event
- A deposit of only 100.00 will reserve your date.
- Set up and removal included in price, and is never part of your 3 hours of service.
- Additional hours of photo booth service – $99.00/hour
- Scrap Book $90.00* (over 2 hours add 40.00/additional hour)
- *Idle time – $50.00/hour or $25.00/half hour (see below)
Join the list of schools that have used or are using our photo booth services, on one or more occasions.
Holyoke Catholic, Dean Tech, Springfield Central, Glenbrook Middle, Cathedral High, Chicopee High, Heritage Academy, Ludlow High, Gateway Regional, Pathfinder tech, Mahar Regional, White Oak School, Twin Valley High School, Belchertown High School
* Idle time: What is it? Idle time is when our booth is set up but not in use. For example, if you book a 3 hour package from 6pm to 9 pm and you or your venue requires the booth to be set up by 4pm (before your guests arrive), the time from 4pm to 6pm is idle time. Also, you can put the booth on idle time during your dinner time and then restart the service later in the evening to maximize usage of the booth.
I have researched the Western Ma Photo Booth rental market and found photo booth rentals for 3- 4 hours ranging from a low of $675.00 to a high of $1300.00 with varying options and quality levels. Many photo booth rental vendors would not quote their prices on line. I found the median price in the Springfield/Hartford market to be $920.00 for 3-4 hours. Our starting price of $329.00 is well below the low price, and way below the high price. This is so because I researched what turn key photo booths use for cameras, software, lighting and printers. I purchased the best of each and set up the booth myself, saving thousands of dollars. I am passing the savings on to you. Our open air photo booth is a best value in Western Massachusetts, Connecticut & New England photo booth rentals.