(due to COVID -19 we have changed how we do passport photos. Please click the button below and follow the instructions to proceed)
Need your passport or visa photo in a hurry? Get it right the first time!
Don’t waste your time at a drug store, retail store, or membership club, or even a post office that use inexperienced help to take your passport photos. I am a professional photographer, I will get your photos done right the first time. US passport photos Canadian passport photos, all foreign passport photos.
Call 413-537-8137 for an appointment after reading covid 19 protocols
FAST While you wait service, leave in 15 minutes with your photos!
USA Passport photos & photo ID’s 20.00 Canadian and foreign passport photos 34.00
No walk ins by appointment only
(due to COVID 19 you must pre pay online THEN CALL FOR APPOINTMENT appointment)
*Price includes 2 copies, if your country requires 3 or 4 copies, the cost is 39.00. Digital copies are an additional 12.00.
We can do any country passport, visa, or citizenship photo for you!
Recognized by the Canadian Consulate in Boston as a competent Canadian passport photo photographer….
Public restrooms are not available at our home office.
The process about 15-20 minutes, Plan accordingly. Depending on your travel to our location, the nearest public restrooms are Walmart rt 20 in Westfield, (2 miles) or Dunkin Donuts rt 20 West Springfield (1 mile).
Passport Photos are easy at Portraits by David Photography. David is located in West Springfield Massachusetts. Our passport photo service offers fast while-you-wait expert service. You receive 2 professional quality passport photos made to exact passport photo specifications.
We do USA, Canadian passport, visa, and citizenship, United Kingdom, Israel, European Union, Germany, France, Ireland, Russia, Australia, Japan, Italy, Cuba. Poland, China, Jamaica, Brazil, Cayman Islands, New Zealand, Palistine, Haiti passport, visa, citizenship photos.
Notably, I also offer passport photo digital files* (additional charge applies) to upload with your application. Importantly, don’t trust your passport photos to a untrained clerk at a pharmacy, department store, or post office. I am experienced with foreign passport photo requirements. By doing portraits since 1981, I know how to get it right the first time.
Passport photos are available to Western Massachusetts & Connecticut customers.
Appointments are available Monday – Friday, 9 am 0r 9:30 am, 4:00, 4:30 or 5 pm
Saturday 10, 10:30 11am
Plan to be here 15-20 minutes and leave with your photos.
Read these guidelines first before you have your photos done
Your passport photo must be:
- in color
- taken within the last 6 months to reflect your current appearance
- *New USA rule, No eye glasses
- taken in clothing that you normally wear on a daily basis (see below):
- Uniforms, clothing that looks like a uniform, and camouflage attire should not be worn in photos except in the case of religious attire that is worn daily.
- You may only wear a hat or head covering if you wear it daily for religious purposes. Your full face must be visible and your head covering cannot obscure your hairline or cast shadows on your face.
- Headphones, wireless hands-free devices or similar items are not acceptable in your photo.
- If you normally wear prescription glasses, a hearing device or similar articles, they may be worn for your photo.
- Dark glasses or non-prescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable unless you need them for medical reasons (a medical certificate may be required).
By appointment only, no walk ins.
Call 413-537-8137 today for your appointment. We are flexible and want your business.
We offer on location service for groups or non ambulatory people. Call for details.
Call 413-537-8137 | Located at 244 Poplar Ave West Springfield, MA, right off Route 20
Canada Passport requirements